Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

Homepage Banner Contest!

As cataclysmic changes are happening all around us, the time has come for a change to our front page. We will be giving 1,000 gold to whomever creates the banner we use! I'd like to get something new up before the expansion. So dust off your ph...
Small Lifebind 6y
Lifebind2311543Small Saucery 6y
Guild News

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL NOW, ENJOY THIS QUICK SHORT VIDEO!!!
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot146285Member avatar small Altffour 6y
Guild News

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!! WE ARE STILL RAIDING - TAKING ALL APPS NOW!!!!

IF YOU SEE THIS VAN DRIVING AROUND ITS LIFEBIND SO RUN AWAY FAST!!!! HE IS OUT LOOKING TO PICK UP LITTLE KIDS!!!!
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot11185Small Rokareot 6y
Guild News

STILL RECRUITING!!! APPLY NOW TO GET FREE DANCE LESSONS FROM THE ROKSTER!!!

WHOEVER SAID "OLD WHITE GUYS CAN'T DANCE" ...NEVER MET THE ROKSTER!!!!APPLY NOW AND LEARN TO IMPRESS YOUR LOCAL NURSING HOME!!!
Small Lifebind 6y
Lifebind31871Small Bloodrray 6y
Guild News

CATA COMES DECEMBER 7th!!! THATS 4 years away in a bugs life!!! RAID NOW!!!!

ALWAYS TAKING APPS ALWAYS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO BRING INTO THE HOUSE OF PAIN!THIS VIDEO WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO WATCH THOSE PEOPLE THAT SAY IMPORTANT STUFF ON FLIGHTS!
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot31925Member avatar small Valus 6y
Guild News

FLEXIBLE RAIDS OH NO!

A Monday evening[Guild][Altffour]: Patch is tomorrow! I totally read up on all the new tank stuff, and my camp councilor helped me with the stuff I didn't understand.[Guild][Gary]: No one cares.[Guild][Paladinjésus]: Oh shit patch day, that means...
Small PJ 6y
PJ31989Member avatar small Altffour 6y
Guild News

STILL RECRUITING FOR NASCAR RAIDS!!!!! ICC 25 LICH KING HARD MODE MUST DIE!!!!!!

In honor of Lifebind... I give you this weeks fun video...HEY NASCAR!!!!!
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot42332Small Ahva 6y
Guild News

LETS TALK ABOUT CATACLYSM!!! (WE ARE STILL RECRUITING)!!!!!

LETS TALK ABOUT CATACLYSM WITH FRANCIS!!!!!
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot21505Small Influx 6y
Guild News

RAID NOW!!! STILL TAKING ALL APPS!!! CATA IS NOT HERE YET AND YOU STILL NEED GEAR!!!!

STILL TAKING RECRUITS!!! ALL CLASSES ALL SPOTS!!! APP NOW HERE ON THE SITEVOTE ON THIS POLL CLICK ON THE LINK ABOVE TO VOTE
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot32028Small Malickie 6y
Guild News

CATACLYSM IS NOT HERE YET--- WE STILL RAID ---- JOIN US!!!!!!

STILL RECRUITING ALWAYS!!!!!!! COME RAID WITH US NOW!!!!!ENJOY THIS VIDEO
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot31901Small Alastronia 6y
Guild News

Back to 11/12

I'm very pleased to announce that Anger, after 3 days on our new server Zangarmarsh, carrying a good 5 people managed to complete the same progression before our transfer. We have had many people question our ability since our transfer, but I thi...
Small PJ 7y
PJ22349Small Adeld 6y
Guild News

ANGER IS RECRUITING ALL CLASSES ALL SPECS ALL GEAR LEVEL (ALMOST)!!!!!

WE ARE STILL OUT THERE RECRUITING!! KNOW A GOOD PLAYER?? NO HOME?? COME OUR WAY!!!UNRELEASED CATACLYSM TRAILER!!!!!WITH FIRE!!!!
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot21531Small Bloodrray 6y
Guild News

ANGER IS STILL RECRUITING!!! WE NEED ALL CLASSES APP NOW!!!

APPLY NOW STILL TAKING IN ALL APPS!!! ALL CLASSES!!! CORE RAIDING SPOTS!!! COOKIES!!!FRANCIS MAY NEED TO LOS A FEW LBS!!!!!!!! WOW OUTSIDE
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot21576Small Lifebind 6y
Guild News

ANGER IS RECRUITING!!! Here is a video of the upcoming Cataclysm expansion!

ANGER IS STILL RECRUITING AND SILL WORKING ON BOSS KILLS EVERY RAID WEEK!APP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!With Cataclysm around the corner we thought we would show you a nice video of what is to come!
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot42418Small Malickie 6y
Guild News

ANGER IS BACK TO SCHOOL AND BACK TO RAIDING HARD MODES!!!

School is in, people are raiding again.. SUMMER IS GONE!WE ARE STILL RECRUITING!!!!!APP NOW!!! ALL CLASSES ALL SPECS!!!JUMP ON THE RAID BUS NOW!!!!!
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot52492Small Rokareot 6y
Guild News

ANGER WANTS YOU!!!

We are currently recruiting!!! APPLY ON THE SITE!!!RAIDS ARE FILLING SO ACT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Must be level 80 and have a human brain!!!!We will reply to you as soon as we can if you are considered!!!
Small Rokareot 7y
Rokareot21571Small Respira 6y
Guild News

Death's Demise

Old content is cool! We did this for fun and a title that was always wicked. Good fun fight..Oh, Oh and we got to see a girl get a "little head" out of the deal.... !
Small Rokareot 7y
Rokareot11159Small Rokareot 7y
Guild News

Sindragosa Down (11/12 HM)

Sindragosa finally dead. Now we begin pushing Heroic Lich King, as well as Heroic Halion in Ruby Sanctum.**PJ Edit. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYA **
Small Nick 7y
Nick125243Small Beastrogue 7y
Guild News

Putricide Down (10/12 HM)

Finally, the Professor goes down. We'll undoubtedly be making progress, if not achieving the kill on Heroic Sindragosa over the next couple nights. Great job everyone. A kill very well earned.
Small Nick 7y
Nick11099Small Nick 7y
Guild News

Glory of the Icecrown Raider (10)

Good job guys! The second group will steam-roll through and get theirs in the next week for sure.
Small Nick 7y
Nick104277Member avatar small jdplol 7y