Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

ALL BETS WERE ON TONIGHT AND 6/7 CLEARED

With Alysrazor attempts in the works from previous nights, she seemed much easier to drop than Llama's panties after she drinks 2 Smirnoff Ice's. The real question after her was; can we kill Staghelm after 10:30 WHEN ALL BETS ARE OFF? With Rok off...
Small Influx 6y
Influx43131Member avatar small Silent 6y
Guild News

4/7 FIRELANDS!!! MORE KILLS INC!

After 3 nights of Firelands we come out with 4 new boss kills. Easy kills are easy. 25man > LOL10man SHANNOXBETH'TILACLORD RHYOLITHBALEROC
Small Influx 6y
Influx63353Small Malickie 6y
Guild News

.:FIRELANDS the place where you can be killed by giant fire spiders and worms:.

BOSS KILL IMAGES INC!!!!!!!!BUT FOR NOW I GIVE YOU A PICTURE OF THIS GUY!
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot11353Small Rokareot 6y
Guild News

.: SOME KILLS WE DID NOT POST SCREEN SHOTS FOR SO HERE THEY ARE OH & FIRELANDS INC!!!! :.

FIRELANDS INC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!As we prepare for firelands, I wanted to be sure and get these up so they were at least seen!!!We have not posted a couple kill shots due to some "sword" loot banter and so on... so with that said I give ...
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot32174Small Nick 6y
Guild News

.:FOLLOWING A FLOW CHART:.

-As what I think was great entertainment and actually the best thing that a former guildy contributed in his entire time here. I give you a flow chart result (Made by PJ aka Ashkandi) normally we do not do this but this is too good to not post.Fl...
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot126989Small Rokareot 6y
Guild News

.: An Anger Bed Time Story :.

"Gather 'round children, and I will tell you a story before bed. Quickly now, I'm quite tired myself you know!" said an old man as he eased himself into a rocking chair by the fire.The children gathered around the fireplace and one boy asked, "Gra...
Small PJ 6y
PJ43131Small Kite 6y
Guild News

BEEBO BIG DICKS NEFARIAN

CLEVER WRITEUP AND SCREENSHOT COMING SOON.9/13 HM
Small PJ 6y
PJ168377Small Influx 6y
Guild News

Off Nights

Post raid interviews after our conclave kill."Um...like...y'know...I'm really glad we like killed conclave, because um...the dog really didn't like that fight, and it was like whining the entire time, so it was really y'know distracting. But I'm ...
Small PJ 6y
PJ53171Member avatar small Poobu 6y
Guild News

...Cool

We killed HM Magmaw tonight...I was going to write out something clever and try to use a penis joke and Rokareot, or maybe something about Shyner. The fight just didn't take long enough or require enough effort to really merit something super spe...
Small PJ 6y
PJ11280Small PJ 6y
Guild News

A Team Vs. B Team, C Team cries.

A week of wonderful changes and adjustments to our raiding roster ended up with us doing a week of those apparently difficult 10 man raid things. I don't see what all the fuss is about honestly, I'm fairly certain you can get more progress in the...
Small PJ 6y
PJ63368Small Rokareot 6y
Guild News

Back to 25 mans we go with the influx of players and some work we resume 25 man raiding!

BACK TO 25 mans!!!!Rok is very happy and so are others..
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot135616Small Shyner 6y
Guild News

And now for somthing different......FRIED EGGS, FRIED EGGS!!!

Rebecca Black is terrible, here's a real song.
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot115204Small Shyner 6y
Guild News

ATREMEDES down... 10 because we have to...........

All Warlocks should be proud...http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/5cwg
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot94680Member avatar small Ardent 6y
Rokareot11180Small Rokareot 6y
Guild News

PJ WE ALL HOPE YOU GET BETTER SOON AND CAN RAID AGAIN EVEN WITH ONE ARM!!!!

PJ WE ALL HOPE YOU GET THAT ARM FEELING BETTER FOR A COUPLE REASONS!!!
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot63245Member avatar small Fallinarim 6y
Guild News

For somthing a lil' different... I give you Charlie Sheen...

While this is so obscure I must say I laughed out loud watching this insane man speak.. enjoyQUOTES FROM THIS INSANE PERSON1.“I have a disease? Bullshit. I cured it with my brain.”2.“Winning, anyone? Rhymes with winning. Anyone? Yeah, that would b...
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot52914Small Petraeus 6y
Rokareot42542Small Rokareot 6y
Guild News

.: PJ LOSES DPS RACE TO ZANCE...THATS RIGHT!! ZANCE!!! :.

All of us at Anger want to give PROPS TO ZANCE FOR BEATING PJ in DPS GRATS ZANCE WE ALWAYS KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!
Small PJ 6y
PJ105039Small Influx 6y
Guild News

IN HONOR OF VALENTINES DAY! I give you a BROMANCE OF LIFEBIND AND PJ...!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAYA SONG FOR PJ AND LIFEBIND A BROMANCE OF SORTS!
Small Rokareot 6y
Rokareot63276Small Shyner 6y
Guild News

Heroic 25m Chimaeron

Good job guys.I had to run a dictionary attack against Llama's account to post this. Hooray for stupid easy passwords!~Nick
Small Sammy 6y
Sammy42617Small Rokareot 6y